I am taking commissions upon request. I draw mainly portraits with watercolor, however, I can also draw your portrait using graphite pencil. I draw portraits in classic or fantasy style, making you the part of your dreams!
All my watercolor paintings are made on high quality watercolor paper of different brands, depending on size and request. I use professional watercolor from Nevskaya Palitra.
Please provide me with one or several good quality photos of your choice and as much information about your vision as you have. If you wish, I can use my imagination or help you with the ideas.
Depending on quantity of orders, the drawing could take some time. I will inform you about waiting time upon I receive your request.
Available sizes and prices:
- Pencil Portrait (one person):
- A4: approximately 9 x 12 in / 21 x 30 cm - 85 USD / 70 EUR
- A3: approximately 12 x 16 in / 30 x 42 cm - 130 USD / 110 EUR
- Watercolor Classic Portrait (one person):
- A4: approximately 9 x 12 in / 21 x 30 cm - 120 USD / 100 EUR
- A3: approximately 12 x 16 in / 30 x 42 cm - 170 USD / 140 EUR
- A2: approximately 16 x 23 in / 42 x 60 cm - 240 USD / 200 EUR
- A1: approximately 23 x 33 in / 60 x 84 cm - 335 USD / 280 EUR
- Watercolor Fantasy Portrait (one person):
- A4: approximately 9 x 12 in / 21 x 30 cm - 145 USD / 120 EUR
- A3: approximately 12 x 16 in / 30 x 42 cm - 190 USD / 160 EUR
- A2: approximately 16 x 23 in / 42 x 60 cm - 265 USD / 220 EUR
- A1: approximately 23 x 33 in / 60 x 84 cm - 360 USD / 300 EUR
Good to know:
- +10% of the price for every additional person on the drawing
- - not more than two people on A4 size drawing
- - please contact me for special request or larger size drawings
I ship worldwide from Estonia by local post with tracking only in 1-3 working days upon finishing the drawing. All drawings are delivered in protective cardboard tubes, so it wouldn’t be bent or damaged.
How to order:
- 1. Upload images (optional) & describe the desired result
- 2. Send request
- 3. Get estimated time and cost
- 4. Pay following instructions
- 5. Receive the parcel and enjoy your custom art
NB! Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
P.S. I aim to 100% client satisfaction. It is important for me to know that you like the drawing, as for me this is a sacred process where I set my imagination free. Also, I am open to any communication and I will be happy to provide you with drawing process and offer more details if needed. Please do not hesitate to ask me any question and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.